• Information that you provide by filling in forms on the site. This includes information provided at the time of registration or at the time of posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a competition or promotion sponsored by Haymarket or when you report a problem with the site.
• If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
• Haymarket may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes although you do not have to respond to them.
• Details of your visits to the site and the resources that you access.
IP Addresses and Cookies.
We may collect information about your computer including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. These are data about our users' browsing actions and patterns and do not identify any individual. For the same reason we may obtain information about your general Internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive. They help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalised service. Cookies and the information contained in your IP address enable us:
• to estimate our audience size and usage pattern;
• to store information about your preferences and so allow us to customise the Site according to your individual interests;
• to speed up your searches;
• to recognise you when you return to the Site.
• to ensure that the Site's content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
• to provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you;
• to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service where you choose to do so;
• to notify you about changes to our service.
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries as defined in section 736 of the Company Act 1985. We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
• in the event that we offer to sell any assets in which case we may disclose your personal data to the potential purchaser of such assets;
• if substantially all of Haymarket's assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by us about our customers will be transferred to such third party;
• if we are required to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation or in order to enforce or apply our Terms and Conditions or any other agreement; or protect the rights, property, or safety of Haymarket, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for protection against credit risk and fraud.
We may also use your data or permit selected third parties to use your data to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you unless you have notified us that you do not wish to receive such information. We do not disclose individual information to our advertisers, but we may provide them with aggregate information about our users. We may also use such aggregate information to help advertisers reach the kind of audience they want to target. We would comply with our advertisers' wishes by displaying their advertisement to that target audience using the personal data we have collected from you and from others. Your rights
You have the right to request us not to disclose any of your personal data or information or to pass information to third parties. We will usually inform you before collecting your data, if we intend to disclose your information to any third party and you can exercise that right by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also notify us by contacting us at email@example.com
Personal Information: Why we collect it and what we collect. We collect personal information from you so that we can provide the Services offered to you by the Jobs Website in an efficient and effective manner. The Services available to you will vary depending on whether you have registered with the Jobs Website or not, and whether you decide to upload your CV to the Jobs Website or not. These Services consist of allowing you to search and apply for jobs (the Job Application Service), enabling recruiters to access personal information about you in order to find suitable candidates for jobs (the CV Match Service) and to notify you of vacancies they or we believe you may be interested in (the Jobs by Email Service) and similar services which we may introduce in future. The extent to which you make these services available to you will also depend on how you set your preferences, enabling you to tailor your experience of the Jobs Website to suit your needs. More detail on what Services you can access depending on how you choose to use the Jobs Website is set out below. The type of personal information we may collect in order to provide the Jobs Website services includes: your name, address, country of residence, email address, telephone number(s), your nationality, details of your education and working career, personal interests, details of how you use the Jobs Website (including your sending of CVs via it), your IP address and information about the types of vacancies you may be interested in. Personal Information: How we collect it:
We collect personal information in the following ways: a. by obtaining information provided by you: (i) at the point of registering as a user; (ii) by posting material to the Jobs Website (such as your CV, for example); (iii) by storing a copy of your CV and any other information you provide when you send it to a recruiter; or (iv) by completing online requests for application packs or completing an online application form; and
a. Provide you with an individual account which you can use to send job applications from.
b. Provide you with email alerts from us about jobs which may be of interest to you via our Jobs by Email Service (where you have selected this).
c. Provide you with email alerts relating to our CV Match Service (where you have selected this).
d. provide you with information VIA EMAIL relating to ENDS job search and other related Haymarket products and services unless you indicate otherwise by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org Please put 'Unsubscribe - ENDS job search in the subject line e.Notify you of changes to the ENDS job search.
f. To provide aggregate statistics about our customers, sales, traffic patterns and related site information to reputable third party companies, but please note that these statistics will include no identifying personal information.
g. Where you have consented, to notify you of offers and services provided by the Haymarket Business Media
.If you wish to unsubscribe from the marketing services then please contact us
.Where you are a registered user and you upload your CV to the Jobs Website or create your CV on the Jobs Website then we will provide the following additional services:
a. A facility to allow recruiters who have registered to the Jobs Website (subject to your preferences) to view your CV in relation to a specific job vacancy you have applied for or jobs that they believe that you may be interested in based on your CV and the other information you provide using the CV Match Service.
b. Use of a private, secure area on the Jobs Website where you manage your job preferences, manage your privacy requirements and edit or update your CV as required.
c. Use of a "public profile" which can be viewed by anyone (unless you choose to hide your CV) and which will be the first section that a recruiter sees. The public profile should set out information such as the role you are interested in, and indication of the salary you are seeking and your preferred job roles and location. Please note that this public profile may be discoverable through search engines. Do not include your name, contact details or any personal information in this section.
e. The CV Match Service (subject to your opt-in) which will allow us to use our tools to match your CV, and the preference information you provide, to specifications required by recruiters
f. Storage of your CV on our Jobs Website database until such time that you choose to delete it or to close your account with us.
g. The option to hide your CV from all recruiters. This will keep your CV on our database but will prevent recruiters from viewing it until such time that you decide to allow access to it.
You can adjust your preferences at any point by going to your CV profile page. Where we share your CV or other personal details with recruiters we request that they do not hold your CV for longer than is necessary and do not use your CV for purposes other than recruitment.
Deletion of your CV / Closing you account with us
Where you choose to delete your details and/ or CV we will not retain a copy of it on our database and it will not be made available to recruiters. Please note however we are not able to control the storage of your details and/ or CVs by recruiters.
If you wish to close your individual account with us or remove your details then please contact us by emailing email@example.com Please put 'Unsubscribe - ENDS job search in the subject line