Planning of all switching activities on sites, both offshore and onshore activities
* Monitoring and reporting in the SCADA-system
* Managing and controlling a complete log of all activities on site including all switching activities
* Controlling the safety documents for the Electrical Safety Rules on site
* Controlling and managing all HV- and LV-electrical operations on site
* Define safety procedures for electrical matters
* Advise operationally on high voltage electrical installations to WTG, offshore substations and both HV-submarine and onshore-cables.
* Oversee safe commissioning of grid connections, onshore substations and associated MV/HV/LV plant and equipment
* Oversee all MV/HV/LV electrical operational activities to ensure safety, security and integrity of the HV network
* Following the Code Compliance in the relevant Country
* QA on the different ISO requirements in the project
* Reviewing the high voltage scope of work
* Develop reference documentations and processes
* Knowledge and experience with country specific standards
* Knowledge of 50Hz and 60Hz standards for the electrical equipment
* Several years of operation and commissioning experience within the field of high voltage electricity, offshore experience preferable
* Appropriate electrical qualification and background related to the authorization scope.
* Relevant Ørsted authorisation certificate under Ørsted's electrical safety rules preferable
* Full GWOs inc. HUET and CA-EBS, OGUK medical & Chester Step
* Offshore Medical and Chester step
* Must be flexible .
* Must have standard (PPE, Boots and tools)