Join one of the leading energy suppliers who are looking for customer service focused, enthusiastic dual fuel engineers and smart meter fitters to join their award-winning team. This company have enjoyed low turn-over of engineers due to how they look after their staff, the roles are available due to the growth of the business leading to progression opportunities next year.
The company have grown year on year and are now one of the biggest names both within dual fuel and the smart energy market as a whole. They are a company who really value their engineers, and work hard to ensure that the entire company infrastructure is running efficiently to make your job as stress free as possible. The company are passionate about making sure everyone feels like part of the team, and have streamlined the installation process to make life much easier for their engineers.
We are interested in speaking to: Smart energy experts, smart meter fitters, meter operatives, dual fuel engineers, dual fuel fitters and anyone who has experience in the dual fuel industry
Day to day tasks in the role will include:
* Installing gas and electric smart meters in domestic properties
* Carrying out post installation safety tests
* Having your work subjected to company audits
* Working to company productivity targets
* Being a self-motivated independent worker
* Providing excellent customer service and representing the company well
The successful candidate will be friendly and driven, willing to go above and beyond to represent the company and provide customers with and excellent experience.
In order to be considered for the role you must have the following:
* CCN1, CMA1, MET1 and MOCOPA
* A full UK driving license with no more than three points
* Proven experience as a meter fitter
* Exemplary customer service skills
* Sound technical knowledge as an engineer