We are looking for hardworking and self-motivated individuals to join our busy Field team in Oxford. Preferably you will live in the OX postcode area.
You will visit customers in arrears on behalf of major Energy and Water Utilities using your listening and negotiation skills to help achieve the best outcome by establishing their financial circumstances in order to agree the most appropriate solution based on their circumstances.
The role will have full training provided and is available on a fully employed basis of 40 hrs weekly.
Your reward would be:
* A basic package of £22,867 (includes a car allowance),
* A competitive bonus with an OTE of £30,000, there are agents currently earning in excess of £40,000 per year
* 33 days paid annual leave
* Flexible working patterns
* Company Pension
* Company Mobile
* Fuel Card and Company Expenses
* Access to an extensive learning catalogue of over 10,000 courses related to personal and/or professional development
* Full PPE will be provided with COVID safe working practices in place
What you will require:
* To undertake and pass a CRB check and a satisfactory Credit Check
* Full and satisfactory employment references
* Full UK Driving Licence with access to your own vehicle
* Confident with the ability to work well under pressure and excellent communications skills