A local business specialising in all aspects of Gas Central Heating systems and renewable energy installations are experiencing a period of growth and as such are looking to employ an experienced Lead Engineer who can take on the role of Gas Technical Surveyor for the business. A range of benefits will include a competitive salary plus a company van and 28 days holiday inclusive of bank holidays.Your responsibilities will include:
The following skills and expertise will be advantageous:
- Full Gas Technical Surveys within domestic properties across the North East to plan and prepare for full heating installations.
- Collation of required materials in preparation of the installation
- Agree equipment and distribution locations with customers ensuring all manufacturer’s instructions and gas safety regulations are met at all times.
- Design system requirements following survey to ensure appliances and emitters are correctly sized.
- Accurately record information on the digital surveys provided
- Completion of required documentation for the ECO3 funding Scheme
A background and a strong technical knowledge of domestic Plumbing & Heating systemsTechnical surveying experience/knowledgeDomestic ACS gas qualifications including CCN1 and CENWAT as mandatoryHeat Pump, Oil and LPG qualifications and experience (beneficial)Full Driving LicenceExcellent customer focus and care skillsAbility to work effectively and positively as part of a teamAttention to detailYou will be joining an ambitious business that prides themselves on being reliable, progressive, and forward-thinking. Their diverse and comprehensive approach has seen them become recognised as experts in the renewable energy and heating sectors. Remuneration:
- Basic Salary - £30,160
- Company Vehicle or expenses paid for private vehicle usage
- 28 days annual leave including of bank holidays
- Contribution occupational pension scheme
- Company uniform and tablet provided
- Monthly pay