EMR Integrated Solutions
is a leading provider of communications, SCADA and instrumentation solutions. Working with industrial sectors as diverse as water, power, utilities, corporate business, broadcasting and public safety organisations, we have a track record stretching back to the early 1980s and a management team with a wealth of industry experience.Role Overview:
Due to ongoing expansion into the UK Market we are currently seeking a highly skilled, client-facing Project Manager. The Project Manager will be responsible for delivering a multitude of projects at any one time and will report into the UK Operations Manager and a reporting line into the Project Management Office. The role holder will be responsible for ensuring the deployment of EMR’s solutions and requirements are met for project delivery in line with CDM regulations to agreed timescales, costs and quality levels whilst seeking and growing new business opportunities.The right candidate will possess strong leadership qualities, be able to work as part of an integrated team on a range of projects. Stakeholder relationship management skills are important for this role as you will be managing a range of relationships including the operations team, clients, contractors as well as regulators and local authority departments. It is essential that you are a confident communicator who has previous experience of dealing directly with senior stakeholders.The role will require being able to work under pressure, to strict deadlines with minimal supervision and be able to accurately monitor and track delivery and take appropriate action to prevent program slippage and contractor cost management, supply chain and commercial systems to ensure consistency.Team:
The role requires the candidate to be able to work successfully alone and as part of a team, either in remote customer locations or within an office environment. EMR’s customers are based throughout the UK and Ireland and the role holder will therefore have the flexibility to travel at short notice. This role will ideally be based in the UK Midlands or North East.Responsibilities:
- Formulating strategy, improving performance, procuring material and resources and securing compliance.
- Managing and coordinating internal resources and third parties/vendors for the execution of projects.
- Program oversight and control activities, including definition of scope, milestone identification, governance, risk identification and mitigation, execution oversight and closure.
- Oversight and control of program cost management and continually providing sound financial control.
- Motivating a multidisciplinary team to achieve program objectives, driving performance to achieve overall objectives, coaching team members and development talent and skills within the team.
- Identification of risks and issues and the implementation of mitigating actions.
- Ensuring that all projects are delivered on time, within scope and budget.
- Effectively manage relationships and communications with project stakeholders.
- Developing process maps, diagrams, spreadsheets to document needs.
- Report activities, timelines, impacts and implications to other project team members and stakeholders.
- Ensuring resource availability and allocation.
- Measuring project performance using appropriate tools and techniques.
- Ensuring there is a strong safety culture and performance in the execution of programs and projects.
- Ensuring the highest quality and compliance standards, participating and complying with the Quality Management System.
- 8 -10 years of relevant experience in the delivery of a broad range of programs.
- Experience of managing budgets greater than £2 million.
- Experience leading a Project team in the delivery of high-volume capital solutions.
- Previous experience of working with Utility organisations or exposure to Wireless Telecommunications technology, Mechanical & Electrical, SCADA and Telemetry.
- Be able to demonstrate a methodical and logical approach to project management combined with the ability to communicate to customers, at all levels.
- Be able to demonstrate a knowledge of operational management.
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Strong experience mobilising programs from inception phase to delivery.
- Appropriate third level qualification
- Formal project management training in one of Prince 2, AIPM, PMBOK or equivalent.
- An understanding of Health and Safety legislation including CDM regulations.
- Full clean driving licence.
- Recognised industry or Health & Safety accreditations/certifications.