Domestic Gas Engineer Salary: Up To £33,000 to £35,000 (OTE £40,000)
Home Response 360 are a National Company taking a market share of the Domestic Gas Service contract industry seeking a Domestic Gas Engineer for our ever-expanding network. Our main goal as a company is to promote our first-time fix and ensure the customers journey is made as simple as possible.
Benefits of a Domestic Gas Engineer
- Full time employment
- 28 days holiday (Inc. bank holidays)
- Van (with private usage allowance), fuel card, mobile phone, uniform, gas analyser
- 24|7 Home rescue customers only! No social housing or third-party customers.
- Workload guaranteed all year round
- Professional teams with dedicated team handlers managing your diary, appointments, ordering of parts, dealing with authorisations and route optimization. Which leaves you free to focus on repairs.
- HR360 engineer app and intranet to eliminate paperwork and saving time on each job.
- Realistic bonus scheme focused on first time fix and customer satisfaction (overtime available)
- Immediate start
- No On-Call and No Shift Patterns
- 14 weekend days per annum
- Seamless integration between field engineers and our head office
Essentials of a Domestic Gas Engineer:
- Good organisation skills
- Good timekeeping
- Ambitions to grow within the Company
- Good communication skills- to deliver an excellent customer Journey
Minimum required for the role as a Domestic Gas Engineer:
- Boiler Breakdown: 4 years
- Boiler Servicing: 4 years
- Domestic Gas Engineer: 4 years
Required licenses or certifications for the Domestic Gas Engineer position:
- ACS (CCN1, CPA1, CENWAT, CKR1, HTR1) or equivalent
- Clean DBS
- Clean UK Driving License