Gas Surveyor for Eco scheme.
* South Yorkshire patch
* Gas Safe registered.
* Opportunity to join a reputable growing company.
* Remote Work.
The work will include, but is not limited to:
* Surveying old boilers through the eco scheme and advising the best course of action.
* Customer focused.
* 2 sales minimum per day.
* 4 daily surveys.
* Domestic housing.
* Must have previous experience within the gas sector.
* Hold a recognised qualification.
* Must have ACS and be gas safe registered.
* Electrical knowledge is beneficial but not essential.
* Surveyed Eco work previously.
* Flexible, motivated and a good communicator.
* An organised problem solver.
* Able to work remotely and cover the North East.
* Fully conversant with the relevant Eco scheme legislation.
* Someone who has operated their own business in the past would be a benefit.
BENEFITS & REWARDS
* 30k salary
* 23 holidays plus bank holidays
* Van, Ipad, phone allowance
* Internal CRM training
* Competitive bonus
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a rapidly growing heating company based in the Doncaster area. They are committed to becoming one of the UK’s leading installers of home heating solutions and making a difference to the comfort of their customer’s homes. Their aim is to deliver quality heating solutions at great value. By taking responsibility, investing in workforce, and listening to their customers, they ensure to not only provide a professional service throughout the process but ensure the next customer can trust the delivery.
ABOUT INDUSTRIAL PERSONNEL
Industrial Personnel have been successfully placing candidates into jobs for 25 years. We are only as good as the last vacancy we filled. We believe in deeds, not words. Our in-house specialists can offer advice on everything from CV preparation to interview techniques.
What we do is simple; we place people in work. We have unrivalled success because we care about those people