We are currently seeking SC Cleared Electricians for our client based at Burghfield, Berkshire.
Location - Burghfield
Clearance - must have valid SC
Rates: Ltd - Up to £25 p/h / PAYE - £19.13 p/h
Additional: CSCS card is highly desirable.
***Also must be a UK National***
We may consider NON-SC Cleared candidates if you have head the clearance previously.
The Electrical Technician or Electrical Control & Instrumentation Technician shall:
1) Report to the site Supervisor or Engineer for all matters relating to quality and safety.
2) Install and maintain Low Voltage Plant/Equipment.
3) Interpret and implement the current requirements of the Electricity at Work Regulations and IEE Regulations (BS7671).
4) Work in compliance with the requirements of the CSG Health and Safety Procedures (CSG-PRD-HSE-0).
5) Perform work so as to avoid danger to themselves and to others that might be affected by their actions.
6) Undertake isolation of electrical systems/equipment in line with CSG-PRD-HSE-4 and in particular Live Working Restrictions.
7) Report all anomalies, safety hazards, plant damage and specific problems through the Project Supervisor/Engineer before proceeding further.
8) Refrain from interference with any safety equipment provided in the interests of Health and Safety (PPE, fire extinguishers etc).
9) Build only to the Print’ in compliance with the requirements of the Electricity at Work Regulations.
10) Adopt at all times the S*T*A*R*T principle. Stop, Think, Act, Review, & Tell, whilst engaged on all types of works on site.
11) Attend weekly Toolbox Talks relating to matters of safety and Company policy.
12) Participate in the production and review of Point of Work Risk Assessments.
13) Participate in the Pre and Post Job Briefs and Post Job De-Briefs
If you are interested in this position or know someone suitable please send them my details - pip.carlton @(url removed) and/or apply via this advert.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis. Agency PAYE, Umbrella and CIS (if applicable) engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website