Trade Compliance Advisor
Do you have experience in export or import?
Are you forward thinking and looking for a role where no day is the same?
If so then my client is looking for you.
My Global client based in Rugby is currently seeking a Customs and Trade Advisor to join them on a 12-month contract basis. This is an exciting and new position, which will give you the opportunity to make your mark and venture into new areas.
Your duties will include:
* Undertaking a wide variety of Customs and Trade Compliance related activities.
* Completing daily customs entry processing (Import/Export/Transit) via SAP.
* Daily communication with external logistics providers and Customs Brokers.
* Collaborating with various local, regional and global business stakeholders to ensure compliance with Government and Customs regulations
* Assisting in the continued development and support of our client’s Trade Compliance systems and programs.
* Conducting internal compliance audits and any associated post clearance activities required.
The successful candidate will have preious experience in Import or Export. You will ideally have SAP experience and be confident in using Microsoft Office.
Working hours - 36.25 hours per week (flexible working).
Hourly rate - £15.07.
Contract Duration - 12 Months.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a house hold name. You will begin the position working from home, with the occasional visit onsite. However, this will eventually be a full-time office role. Benefits include 33 days annual leave after 12 weeks, a pension, weekly pay and onsite parking