Our client is a National Heating contractor specialising within the Local Authority sector and they have an amazing opportunity for a Domestic Gas Service Engineer to regularly earn in excess of £1,000 per week on a 24 month contract with the possibility to be ongoing for the right person. You will be doing 26/9 gas boiler and appliance checks and you can be given as many services as you can do per day and all the appointments are pre-booked with a very high access rate.
They are currently recruiting for a Domestic Gas Service Engineer to join their team in Berwick-upon-Tweed.
* Servicing within domestic Housing Association properties
* All appointments pre-booked
* Very high access rate
* Up to 55-60 services per week on a regular basis
* 24 month contract
* 26/9 gas boiler and appliance checks
* Working in Berwick-upon-Tweed
* Experience in servicing gas boilers and appliances
* ACS qualifications required: CCN1, CKR1, HTR1 and CENWAT or CEN1 and WAT1
* Gas Safe registration in your own right
* Public Liability Insurance - £2,000,000
* Full UK Driving Licence and van
* Flue Gas Analyser (fully calibrated)
* Clean DBS certificate
This work is only available on a contract basis but has a duration of 24 months and more for the right person.
To apply for this role please send an up to date CV or for further information please contact us on the details provided