Due to continued growth within the northern Infrastructure & Energy team, this client is now has an exciting and varied Energy Surveyor/Project Manager role for a proactive individual.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone with strong negotiation skills and industry knowledge to join an expanding team. The successful surveyor will work across a broad range of energy work.
The key work streams will be solar PV, EV, battery energy storage, demand side response and peak power generation.
Services include Land Assembly, Grid Consultancy, Planning & Consenting, Energy Brokerage, Asset Management, Development Consultancy, Valuation & Due Diligence and Agency.
* Identifying sites, landowners and infrastructure routes.
* Screening of potential energy development sites and advising on opportunities.
* Grid connection screening and advisory.
* Preparation of feasibility studies and options appraisals.
* Preparation of planning applications and stakeholder management.
* Drafting and negotiating heads of terms, and option & lease agreements.
* Completing detailed investment appraisals, due diligence and valuations.
* Negotiating the acquisition and disposal of energy assets.
* Attending industry events & drafting press articles and publications to promote and develop business.
* You will be a member of RICS or similar professional body i.e. IEMA or CFA and will be commercially astute with sound professional knowledge of energy technologies and various technical and environmental constraints.
* You will be able to demonstrate experience of managing and advising clients across multiple projects, including negotiating terms.
* The role requires someone who is enthusiastic, self motivated, a team player with excellent project management and organisational skills