Regional Metering Field Manager based in the Midlands is wanted to join a Metering and Data Management business. The successful candidates will motivate, maintain and manage the development of a highly effective team of Electric & Gas meter installers capable of multi utility meter installations.
You will be tasked with accountability for all day to day field Metering operations in the designated area. The role requires you to be able to work autonomously but to also ensure full co-ordination with other regional teams, and alignment with the strategy of the business. You will have considerable knowledge and experience of the UK utilities market, a strong technical background in the world of metering and electrical installations, and ideally have previous experience in managing a team of field based Dual Fuel & Electric only metering technicians.
* Overall responsibility for a team of up to 25 Metering technicians.
* Working in conjunction with the National Technical Managers, other Regional Field Managers and the Audit and Training Manager.
* Understanding and driving performance of the team to meet installation, completion and revenue targets.
* Managing holiday/sickness for your team within target levels, having no detrimental impact to the customer and the wider business.
* Engagement with various suppliers and external end users to ensure that new service offerings are understood and any delivery issues are highlighted.
* Ensuring work is delivered to meet the company standards set in both procedures and from a H&S point of view
* Ensure all staff are trained to required skill levels for safe and effective working
* Vehicles, stock, paperwork and general administration managed in line with quality and company procedures.
* Complete audit programmes for all field technicians in line with regulatory guidance and requirements.
* Regular communications with your team to keep them updated with current business priorities, and also obtain any feedback from them which impacts their ability to carry out their role.
* Coaching and mentoring of new starters including those on our company run Apprentice Scheme
* Mobile/Home based working - able to travel and work away from home as required within the aforementioned region of the UK meetings.
Experience & Skills Required
* Electric or Gas Metering knowledge
* Experience of managing field based Metering Teams – Dual or single fuel
* Supervisory or field management experience
What's on Offer
Working within part of an international business, you will enjoy the benefits that come with this whilst still enjoying a close nit working team. The security and benefits that also come with this are certainly generous as is the opportunity for further career progression within the organisation too. You will receive a great basic salary plus the opportunity for a substantial bonus in addition to the other benefits also that are included with the role.
Diversity & Inclusion
Kingsley Consulting operate an inclusive and diverse recruitment process, whilst also ensuring our clients do the same and we can provide any advice or education to them in relation to this. If there may be any support or adjustments required at any point throughout your recruitment journey with us, then please let us know and our trained consultants will assist and advise you accordingly