Novus Utility Services Ltd are a National Company currently looking for Plumbers on a full-time basis to join our ever-expanding network.
At Novus Utility Services, we are always looking for people who can help us deliver exceptional service to our clients and customers. We carry out a wide range of activities in a variety of sectors, so careers with us offer plenty of opportunity for progression.
We believe in long term investment in our employees, including training, development programmes and continuing professional development (CPD). We are committed to recruiting from every community regardless of gender, age, race, disability, sexual orientation or social background.
We are Armed Forces-friendly. We welcome applications from ex-Armed Forces personnel, reservists, armed forces veterans, cadet instructors and military spouses/partners.
Novus Utility Services is looking for experienced Plumbers to join the Water Saving Programme working on behalf of Network Plus & Severn Trent Water in various locations across Severn Trent geographical footprint.
Benefits of a Novus Utility Services Plumber
- Full time employment
- 28 days holiday (Inc. bank holidays)
- Van, fuel card, iPhone provided, uniform, full tools
- Workload guaranteed all year round
- Professional back office team with dedicated team handlers managing your diary, appointments, dealing with authorisations and route optimization. Which leaves you free to focus on your work.
- Immediate start
- Company Pension
- Overtime & weekend work available
- Seamless integration between field engineers and our head office
- Can work as a team or alone
- Valued member of our ever-growing team
- You will become one of our water metering experts. Your day will be full of variety including risk assessments, repairs, property and appliance inspection as well as water meter installation and maintenance
- Installation of internal & external boundary box water meters in line with company and industry standards.
Essentials of a Novus Utility Services Plumber:
- Good organisation skills
- Good timekeeping
- Ambitions to grow within the Company
- Good communication skills- to deliver an excellent customer Journey
- Installation of internal & external boundary box water meters in line with company and industry standards
- EUSR Blue card (desirable but not essential)
- Previous experience of fitting water meters in customers houses
- Knowledge of Water Regulations
- Be trustworthy, reliable and resilient
Minimum required for the role as a Plumber:
- Previous plumbing experience: 2 years
- Previous metering experience: 2 years
Required licenses or certifications for the Plumber position:
Clean UK Driving License
EUSR Blue Card
Emergency First Aid
NVQ2 in Plumbing
To apply to be a Plumber with Novus Utility Services please press APPLY NOW