GAZPROM Germania GmbH is a subsidiary of the world’s largest natural gas producer, Gazprom. Since its establishment in 1990, GAZPROM Germania has developed into an internationally operating group of 44 companies in 15 countries in Europe and Asia. Its main business activities include the storage and trading of natural gas. It employs approximately 1,800 employees, around 200 of whom work at its Berlin headquarters. Together with its strategic partners, GAZPROM Germania Group helps ensure a reliable, environmentally-friendly, and sustainable energy supply for Europe.
Gazprom Marketing & Trading (GM&T) is an integral part of the GAZPROM Germania Group. Headquartered in London, GM&T operates to provide a global marketing reach, round the clock operational coverage and excellent customer service. Established in 1999, GM&T has grown from a single office in London into a truly global organisation, with around 1000 employees worldwide. With offices in Europe, Asia and the USA, GM&T trades energy commodities including gas, power, oil, LPG, helium, emissions, LNG and FX.
Our culture is defined by our people. Through living our values every day we continue to create a culture that enables us all to succeed. We work as one team with our customers, our parent company and each other in order to understand each other’s needs. With an unstoppable passion for excellence, growth and learning, we’re committed to creating an environment that fosters the development of knowledge, skills and experience, so that our people can thrive and prosper in their careers with us. We believe that we have the best team in the industry which makes us a trusted partner across international capital and energy markets. Our diverse employee base, with a wealth of expertise, knowledge and experience makes GM&T a truly exciting place to work. We encourage new ideas and initiatives as innovative thinking is central to how we do business. Most importantly, we are a growing and developing business where inspired individuals can make a difference and help shape our future. Role objectives
The Personal Assistant will report to an Executive Assistant and will be a part of Global Group Secretariat team (50-strong). The PA will work as part of the EA’s team working with a number of departments, projects and Department Heads. Duties & Responsibilities
Skills & Competencies
- Rapport: build a strong understanding of department’s/ project’s/ Head’s dynamic and priorities. Ability to adapt to their working style and methods. Build strong relationship with the EA and work to her energy level and scope of work.
- Staying on top: take proactive ownership of relevant diaries including all appointments and meeting and related arrangements aiming to maintain a healthy work/life balance for primary stakeholders. This includes managing highly complex and ever-changing meetings schedule and travel arrangements (flights, hotels, transfers, visas etc).
- Purchase Order Administrator: raising, processing and monitoring purchase orders and related invoices, ensuring prompt payments;
- Take ownership and proactively manage monthly expense claims;
- Russian language. As a native Russian-speaker, the PA will be expected to provide support with Russian-language correspondence in internal systems, providing translations when necessary and liaising with translation agencies.
- Have good knowledge of and adhere to Company policies and Secretariat standards.
- Team player: build and maintain a strong network of relationships within GM&T and GPG Group Secretariat, as well as with relevant stakeholders in the wider Gazprom Group to ensure smooth flow of communication; Provide cover for the other PAs/EAs, as and when required.
- Event organisation including departmental and team away days;
- General administrative duties including filing, maintenance of electronic folders on the company network;
- Co-ordination of ad-hoc projects;
- Collation and consolidation of team and management reporting
- Excellent written and spoken English and Russian including grammatical proficiency;
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to deal effectively and politely with all members of the organisation;
- Able to work with lack of clarity / minimum of instructions;
- Able to cope well under stress, demonstrating high energy level;
- Able to cope with multiple priorities and changing environment;
- Innovative, proactive and forward thinking- ability to think and plan ahead;
- Diligent and dependable;
- Able to work as part of a team as well as individually;
- Mature and professional attitude to work;
- Good numeric and analytical ability including spreadsheet skills;
- Thorough organisational, planning and administrative skills;
- Knowledge of Russian business environment a strong advantage
- Experience of working in an international organisation with overseas parent company an advantage
- Degree level education, any additional business-focused qualification is an advantage