Would you like to join a company that offers full training and support to kick start a career in the Water Industry?
Do you have a full clean driving Licence?
FJA are recruiting for a number of Meter Installers who will be based across the Darenth, Kent area.
This position is primarily Field Based, and the Installer will be required to Install external water meters on behalf of the Thames Water contract. The successful candidate would need to be available to start in November for a minimum 5 months, which may be continued due to the ongoing workload from the client on the contract.
* Company van and fuel card
* PPE and tools all fully supplied
* Ongoing training and development
Skills and Qualifications:
* Full UK Driving license (essential)
* On the job training will be given and after this has been completed the right individual would be expected to work on their own from instructions from the client
* This role is 45 hours per week
* Previous water meter experience would be advantageous but not essential as full training will be given
* A positive, can do attitude
* Plumbing experience would be advantageous
If you are looking for a challenging role and want to work for a forward-thinking Company then click on the 'apply now’ button.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are not always able to reply to all applications. If you haven’t heard back from us within 2 weeks, then please accept that your application has been unsuccessful for the role we currently have advertised.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.
Finlay Jude Associates Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers