Our Lowestoft based client is a leading provider of strategic market intelligence and consulting services to the flourishing offshore renewable energy industry.
We are recruiting on their behalf for a motivated researcher to join their specialist Market Research Team.
Duties will include:
• Monitoring of project pipelines, emerging technologies and contractors in the market.
• Maintenance of information systems with accurate and engaging content
• Monitor and report on the market context, market players and technologies.
• Researching and writing unique news articles.
• Engage with industry by developing a personal network of relationships.
• Networking and presenting at industry events, and to clients
• Engaging with customers to ensure all support requests are dealt with.
• Undertaking data research, some numerical analysis and report writing.
You are passionate about offshore wind and the energy transition, and have a deep desire to understand the details, uncover trends and map the future. You are able to cut through complexity with clear writing and easily understandable analysis and visuals. You enjoy engaging with people and are inquisitive, confident and enthusiastic. You could come from a technical background or you may have journalism or media training. You will demonstrate a clear understanding of offshore renewable energy policies, project economics and commercial aspects of the offshore energy sector, with a good knowledge of the supply chain and industry developments.
You will have a degree in a technical, numeric or business-related discipline and are a self-starter with a can-do attitude who takes responsibility for the completeness and quality of their work. You will have excellent writing and communication skills and be comfortable with cold-calling in order to gather industry insights.
This is a full-time permanent role with a negotiable salary.
For more information, please apply and one of our consultants will contact you