Job Title: Project Delivery manager
Rate: £400 per day Ltd
Project Delivery Manager Responsibilities
As Project Delivery Manager will be responsible for leading delivery of Capital Investment Projects, predominantly Gas Mains Replacement.
Safe delivery of mains refurbishment/replacement, governor replacements and diversions for your Area by the Local Delivery Partners. Leading a Team of Supervisors in providing assurance and supervision of the works Planning and executing the annual workstack, including permit and notice amendments, monitoring delivery, inspection and checking, project reporting and handover documentation. Sharing knowledge and lessons learned within the region.
Project Delivery Manager Requirements
- Must have recent gas experience
- Valid EUSR Safety Passport
- Good understanding and experience in the application and management of permit systems
- Good knowledge and understanding of gas distribution network operations
- Good communication and organisational skills with a collaborative working approach
- Knowledge and experience in the application of distribution standards
- Experience in managing a multi discipline team
- Experience in coordination of engagement with multiple stakeholders
- Knowledge and practical experience in SHE legislation and auditing applicable to streetworks
- Has understanding and practical experience in the production and implementation of RAMS and “point of work” risk assessments
If you’re interested in this Project Delivery Manager position, press “APPLY” or send your CV to or call Will on (phone number removed).
Ganymede Solutions specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website