Our client is a leading Oil & Gas Engineering company based in Norwich.
Due to a large contract win we are recruiting on their behalf for a Cost Engineer to work on this greenfield Minimum Facilities platform project.
Duties will include:
• Reporting of all contract/claim/financial related matters
• Submitting contract variations and claims
• Reviewing and questioning sub-contract variations and claims
• To coordinate Variation Registers for EPCIC contracts and subcontracts
• Reviewing supplier/consultant invoices
• Lead internal cost reviews
• Managing invoice schedules
• Creating cost reports for main EPC contracts and subcontracts
You will be qualified in a relevant discipline to a minimum of HNC level and have five years experience in a similar role on green/brownfield oil & gas projects. This will include financial forecasting on projects.
This is a six-month contract position and will require you to work from your home office.
For more information, please apply and one of our consultants will contact you