Our client is a leading Oil & Gas Engineering company based in Norwich.
Due to a large contract win we are recruiting on their behalf for a Project Engineer to work on this greenfield Minimum Facilities platform project
Reporting to the Project Manager and/or Senior Project Engineer you will take ownership of projects from handover until completion, acting as the project focal point dealing with both the commercial and technical aspects of the project delivery.
Duties will include:
• Liaison with the Client, 3rd parties and all internal departments,
• To identify risk such as commercial, contractual, design, schedule and minimising its impact.
• Define, manage and drive the project delivery schedule.
• Prepare project user requirements, documentation and manuals.
• Ownership of ordering material / services in good time to meet project requirements.
• To lead Project Kick Off meetings and instigate or actively participate in Design reviews.
• Monitoring of project cash flow to ensure that invoices accurately reflect the projects expenditure.
• Review of suppliers to ensure that accounts and timeframes meet project requirements.
• Reporting of all technical, operational, contractual, claims, and financial related matters.
You will be qualified to a minimum of HNC level in a relevant Engineering discipline and have a minimum of five years' experience in a similar role in the Oil & Gas industry. This experience will include Process/ instrument design for hydrocarbon processing facilities to API 14C.
This is a six-month contract position and will require you to work from your home office.
For more information, please apply and one of our consultants will contact you