Our client is a leading Oil & Gas Engineering company based in Norwich.
Due to a large contract win we are recruiting on their behalf for a Process Engineer to be responsible for all aspects of assigned process systems on this greenfield Minimum Facilities platform project.
Duties will include:
• Producing process system deliverables e.g. P&IDs, BOMs, schedules, specifications etc.
• Checking engineers' drawings, providing constructive feedback.
• Creating and responding to technical queries
• Carrying out site surveys, both on and offshore
• Technical input during pricing and detailed engineering of projects
• Preparing construction work packs and certification documentation
• Technical decision making associated with any given scope of work
• Development of equipment package designs
• Design specifications and technical drawings
• Support Factory Acceptance Tests, Site Integration Tests etc.
• Ensuring all tasks are carried out in accordance with policies and procedures
• Support the procurement department in answering technical queries
• Interface with suppliers, vendors and subcontractors where required
You should be qualified to a minimum level of Degree level in Process/Chemical Engineering and at least five years' experience in the Oil & Gas, Petro Chemical or similar industry.
This experience should include; topsides process design and engineering for green and brown field development up to API 14C, API 500.
This is a six-month contract position and will require you to work from your home office.
For more information, please apply and one of our consultants will contact you