Following its recent acquisition by London listed energy firm InfraStrata Plc, Harland & Wolff is once again very much 'open for business'. It is now looking to build a team of top talent, who will support its ambitious growth plans.
Harland & Wolff has over 150 years of marine manufacturing experience and offers a unique combination of vast facilities and technical capability. It is perfectly positioned to support the full life-cycle needs of the defence, commercial shipping, cruise & ferry, oil & gas and renewables sectors as well as major civils projects.
- Review the opportunity and tender requirements and ensure the key elements of the proposal/tender requirements are clearly outlined
- Manage your team consisting of a Bid Writer and Proposal Engineers - ensuring efficiency and clinical delivery
- Lead proposal data entry, formatting, editing, reviews, reproduction and delivery
- Interface with key participants to execute the proposal process
- Ensure overall compliance with client requests and requirements before bid submitting
- Follow proposal procedures and guidelines (Corporate and BU-specific)
- Ensure the business is properly supported, being an expert with tailored bids/proposals
- Lead proposal process from start to finish for the respective business
- Ensure quality of bids whilst maintaining a 'One Team' mentality
- An Experienced Bid Manager
- Strong experience managing Bids and Proposals within either commercial shipping, cruise & ferry, oil & gas or renewables sectors.
- Experience in people management
On offer is a very attractive and competitive remuneration package and the chance to be a part of the turnaround and significant growth agenda of one of the most historical shipyards in the world.
Other benefits include:
- Annual bonus
- Pension contribution
- 20 days holiday, plus public holidays