Energy Assets is a leading independent metering services, asset management and utility network construction company. Energy Assets is one of Britain’s fastest growing independent I&C multi-utility metering businesses, network construction and asset adoption services, helping private and public sectors to improve their energy efficiency through ground-breaking technologies, data analytics and innovative customer-focused processes. As an accredited meter asset manager, meter operator and data collector/aggregator, we work alongside major energy suppliers and partner some of the biggest brands.An opportunity has arisen within our Northampton office for a Network Support administrator on a permanent basis to cater for ongoing expansion across the team.The purpose of your role will be to support Energy Assets Networks in the organisation and planning of administration tasks required for all network adoption projects. The candidate will be expected to further develop relationships with internal and external stakeholders including Utility Infrastructure Providers (UIP’s), Roads Authorities and Developers. Main duties for this role are:
- Use designated IT systems, updating and maintaining IDNO ITC with up to date and relevant information, ensuring the quality of information is uploaded in the right way and at the right time.
- First line query & complaint resolution and preparation of all information if escalation to management is required.
- Maintaining various record and spreadsheets and action required items with in the required process.
- Order materials and raise purchase orders and issue to suppliers using SAGE
- Issue out quotes and complete orders when required and within the correct timescales.
- Track projects and ensure all aspects have been updated with the relevant information before issuing asset value claim information to the customer.
- Administer Data Flow and tariff queries and request and ensuring timescales are adhered to.
- Maintain asset records for live/adopted sites.
To be considered for this position you will ideally have at least 1-2 years previous administration experience ideally within a utility setting, excellent communications skills are essential as well as the ability to interact with internal and external stakeholders at all levels.To apply please submit an updated cv to the Energy Assets recruitment team for further review. Only suitable candidates will be contacted.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/91009596