Are you a service engineer? Looking for a long term sub-contracting role?
Nuco Solutions are seeking a self-employed gas engineer for a social housing contract in Preston. This contract is long term and will provide security in work for the foreseeable future.
The main duties will include:
Working under Gas Safety Regulations and manufacturers’ instructions
- Earning Potential of £1200 a week
- 10 – 12 appointments booked per day if you want more always ways to request more
- Covering the Preston postcode area
- 3 years’ experience as a qualified gas/heating engineer
- ACS qualifications incl. CCN1, CKR1, HTR1 and CENWAT or CEN1 and WAT1
- Gas Safe Registration
- Calibrated flue gas analyser
- £2m Public Liability Insurance