Head Domestic Energy Assessor (DEA)
Salary: £35,000 basic: £50,000 OTE
Penguin Recruitment are pleased to announce we are currently working with a long-standing real estate marketing and services company in their quest to find a Head Domestic Energy Assessor.
The employer is looking for someone with extensive DEA experience and a background in team leading or management to lead and train Junior Assessors in completing DEA duties and Energy Performance Certificate surveys (EPCs).
- Collaborating with the company's management team
- Communicating with clients, homeowners, Sales and Lettings offices, and Administrators
- Producing Domestic Energy Assessments (EPCs)
- Providing feedback for the Minimum Energy Efficiency Standards
- Assisting and training Junior Assessors in internal processes and procedures
- Running your own team
- Not office-based
What you will need:
- A minimum of two years' experience in EPC Surveying and Energy Assessments
- Based within commuting distance of central London
- Knowledge of the London area
- Ability to prioritise workload
- DEA accreditation
- UK Driving License
- Strong time management skills
This employer is offering a competitive salary of £35,000 with £50,000 OTE as well as a vehicle allowance.
Interested? To discuss this position or other roles in the Sustainability Sector, please contact Tessa James on , or email a copy of your CV over to and we will be in touch shortly.