Technical Operations Manager
ENcome Energy Performance GmbH is an Austrian registered company, which provides specialist technical services for solar farms throughout Europe and Australia. We are looking for an experienced Technical Operations Manager to work in our UK subsidiary, based in Hereford. The role will involve managing a portfolio of solar sites (ground mounted and rooftop) to deliver agreed O&M works while maintaining client satisfaction.
* Manage a portfolio of solar plants, ensuring that all O&M works are undertaken following the agreed contractual scope and within budget
* Have a full understanding of the contractual requirements of your solar portfolio such as included and excluded items, response times, billable works (reimbursements)
* Creation and entry of Purchase and Sales Orders in close collaboration with the Finance Administrator to support invoicing processes
* Be the first point of contact for clients, organising regular update calls and producing monthly reports
* Use monitoring software (GPM) to monitor sites daily and liaise with the Technical Operations Director to organise appropriate responses to site and system issues
* Work with ENcome Engineering (sister company) to produce proposals for additional works which maximise the yield/profit of the plant, and present to clients for review
* Assist with other daily O&M requirements and admin activities
* Support with the development of company processes
* Essential: Technical understanding of large scale solar * Essential: Proven track record in project management * Essential: Positive outlook and able to remain calm under pressure * Desirable: Able to work with and optimise budgets * Desirable: Working knowledge of GPM, Microsoft NAV * Desirable: Health and Safety training and understanding of the importance * Desirable: excellent attention to detail and ability to retain contract details
ENcome Energy Performance UK offers a company pension scheme, laptop and mobile. Annual leave: 25 days holiday, plus Bank holidays. Salary for this role will be up to £30,000 per annum depending on experience and level of qualification.
* Job Type: 40 hours per week * Reporting to the Technical Operations Director