Would you like to work for one of the UK's leading Utility & Civil Engineering companies? Would you like the opportunity to work on a wide range of projects within the same company? If so then this could be a step in the right direction!
Our client is looking to strengthen the utilities division with an experienced Civils Manager to work on power and telecoms projects throughout Berkshire.
Salary to £45k | Company Vehicle + Fuelcard | Pension | 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
* As Civils Manager you will be responsible for overseeing civils teams involved in utility projects
* Ensure that all staff under supervision are competent, fully trained, are aware of all requirements and have been fully approved, appraised and / or inducted before starting on site
* Monitor work to ensure streetwork permits and client timescales are met
* Liaising with Local Authorities and clients, carrying out site meetings with representatives to discuss works, permit conditions and agree Traffic Management requirements
* Carrying out audits to ensure that work sites meet NRSWA and Health & Safety standards
* Ensure all productivity targets are achieved
* Ensure that all work is carried out safely and to adequate standards as stated in the contract specification
* Review and closure of all corrective actions / improvement actions raised against works
* Ensure all completed works documentation and as-builts drawings are completed
* As Civils Manager you should have previous experience managing utility civils works
* NRSWA Supervisor accreditation with good knowledge of the New Roads and Streetworks Act
* Good IT skills and be a confident communicator
#civilssupervisor #utilities #streetwork #NRSWA #excavation #gas #water #power #telecom #fibre #connections #manmanagement #hv #lv #FTTP FTTX #duct #pipe #cable #subduct #reinstatement