Permanent Gas Service and Breakdown Engineer Role
Recruitment Agency reference: 6991480/001
A position has arisen for a Gas Service and Breakdown Engineer within a leading contractor based in Northampton. This is a key role on a permanent basis.
The successful candidate must have experience as a Gas Engineer
Your duties will include:
- Completing service and breakdown on social housing properties
- Working in tenanted and empty homes
- 75% breakdowns and 25% servicing
- Callout offered every 1 in 5 weeks
- PDA and Gas Flu Anaylser provided
The successful candidate should have:
- Full Clean UK Driving Licence (van provided)
- Domestic ACS Modules and NVQ qualified
- Gas Safe – Will be put on companies
This would be an ideal role for an accurate and hands on candidate who is ready to hit the ground running and add value to a team.
If you are interested in this position or would like to find out more about similar roles please contact Siobhan Allinson or Dan Judge on and email your updated CV to
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.