GAS SERVICE & BREAKDOWN ENGINEER - Private sector (not British Gas)- PERM/PAYE - VAN AND FUEL PROVIDED - + overtime and call out available (minimal)
My client is a large prestigious contractor and there is a great opportunity for a competent and exprienced Gas Engineer s to join their Gas/Heating team.
This Gas Engineer position would suit and all rounder who is extremely motivated, hard working and money hungry.
* Responding to emergency gas related calls to customers who are experiencing problems with their heating systems
* Boiler servicing
* Completing paperwork professionally and to the required standard.
* Providing exceptional customer service
* Working some weekends to meet customer demands
* Previous experience working within a similar role
* Valid ACS certificate with CCN1, CENWAT, CKR1 and HTR1 as a minimum
* A valid driving license.
* Own tools
There is a competitive benefits package on offer with opportunities to progress within the team