- Gas Breakdown Engineer
- High Wycombe area
- Key Worker contract
We have placed a number of engineers in this company and they all rate the working environment as a 10/10. This contractor has secured a large government contact to maintain a large housing estate across high Wycombe and east oxfordshire. They are seeking a proven Gas & oil engineer to join the team as a breakdown engineer.
As the Gas Engineer you will be given booked appointment each day you will travel between properties to fix broken down boilers.
Could this role be for you?
- A proven track record in Gas breakdowns
- £32000 (up to £34000 if you have all Gas, Oftec and LPG) Standby and overtime OTE £40000
- Do you have all five core gas safety tickets on domestic & Oftec
- Manage your own day and use a tablet
- Excellent client facing skills.
- Van, fuel phone will be provided
Please contact James at Highfield to discuss on