Morrison Utility Services is recruiting for a Programme Manager on a 12 month fixed term basis, to work on our tRIIOcontract in Romford.
As a Programme Manager you will be a key part of our Operations team who are responsible for the delivery of the Gas Mains Replacement programme. You will manage and deliver the preparation of the annual programme ensuring adherence to agreed targets for Mains replacement, Diversions, Reinforcement, Multiple Occupancy Building, Safety, Customer and Cash Recovery.
tRIIO specialise in delivering design and contracting services for the UK's gas distribution network - replacing old mains, laying new ones, installing new connections to houses and commercial premises and helping with emergency response services. We work in partnership with Cadent to improve the supply of gas to millions of people living and working in North London and the East of England.
As a Programme Manager your duties & responsibilities will be:
- Production of the tRIIO annual gas replacement programme providing assurance that all Cadent policies, HSE related legislation and tRIIO key performance targets are delivered.
- Plan, programme and monitor tRIIO gas mains laying activities in line with the agreed construction programme, ensuring that contract output requirements are adequately planned and resourced.
- Production of annual quarterly re-baseline forecasts to ensure the integrity of the programme is maintained at all times.
- Plan and programme and delivery the pre-construction surveying programme to ensure the requirements of CDM2015 are adequately discharged.
- Maximise commercial opportunity through efficient delivery of preferred gas mains strategies.
- Interface with external stakeholders (Local Authorities / TfL) to minimise financial exposure to NRSWA and TMA penalties.
- Identify, develop and maintain a positive employee culture through effective communication processes and implementation of HR policies that encourage and reward appropriate behaviours and performance.
Skills & Knowledge Requirements:
- Proven experience in a Programme Management focused role.
- Previous experience within a utilities contracting environment.
- A good overall knowledge of gas distribution procedures would be an advantage.
- Able to demonstrate experience of programme/ project planning tools and techniques.
- Ability to interface with senior level internal and external Stakeholders
- Excellent Influencing skills.
- Decision making and people management experience.
- Commercially minded and able to control budgets is paramount.
- Good Organisation and Planning skills.
- Full driving licence.
What's in it for you?
- 25 days' annual leave plus 8 days' bank holiday
- Annual bonus
- Pension scheme
- Life Assurance
- Private health care
- Company car and fuel card
About The Company
Morrison Utility Services is the UK's largest provider of essential infrastructure services through long-term framework agreements to the electricity, water and gas sectors across the UK & Ireland. Our workforce operates 24/7, in local communities to keep people connected, households and businesses warm, taps flowing and the lights on.
We aim to be the employer of choice in the Utility Services sector. Our continued growth and success is creating opportunities for fulfilling and rewarding roles, making the best use of our people's skills and expertise. We want our people to have a positive impact on customers, communities and our clients every day. We invest in training our people, developing leadership capabilities to create ambassadors not just employees. Through strong leadership, teamwork and mutual support we want our business to thrive on a happy, healthy and, most importantly, safe workforce.
M Group Services values diversity and welcomes applications from all sections of the community. We are committed to equal opportunities.