E.ON is a privately-owned international energy company. Our 40,000 colleagues in 13 countries work daily towards the improvement of technical innovations and user-friendly customer solutions for the new energy world. We are the first large energy company to focus more heavily upon the energy of the future through our three business areas of energy networks, renewable energies and customer solutions.Job description:
Here's what you'll be doing
Do you have a passion for customer service?
Why not join our Apprentice Scheme that offers great opportunities, if you want to embark on an interesting career with a company that has our customers at the heart of everything we do.
Our Developer Tribe exists to deliver an exceptional experience for home developers from first contact right through to residential hand off, making every step as simple and stress free as possible.
You'll work with customers throughout their journey starting from the beginning of the blueprint, to their house being sold. However, your role doesn't stop there as you'll then work with our internal teams to transfer this account to the new owner.
Above all, you'll be there for our customers to be on hand, when they need us and look to always find the right solution for them.
What will you learn on the scheme?
What we offer:
- How to provide a first-class service support to our developers.
- Be able to deal with complex accounts.
- Ability to adapt and change to working priorities to meet the needs of the business.
- Dealing with phone, email and written correspondence to keep providing our great levels of customer service.
- You'll develop the skills you need for the job as well as gaining a thorough understanding of our wider Customer Operations business.
- Dealing with a range of stakeholders both internally and externally and support them with their needs.
- The Apprenticeship itself will earn £14,420 a year starting salary with an opportunity to progress to £17,510.
- Not only will you be gaining valuable experience with a leading energy company, you will work towards achieving a Level 3 Business Administration Apprenticeship Standard, equivalent to 2 "A" Levels. This in turn could lead to a full time,
- It will last a minimum of 15 months and will see you based in our Coventry Office.
- You will be working with some of the best people in the business, so you'll be very well placed to progress with us once the apprenticeship comes to an end.
- For those who complete the Apprenticeship there will be an opportunity to take up a permanent, full time role within E.ON, with the additional opportunity to carry on studying for more qualifications whilst earning a very competitive salary.
- Due to the nature of the roles a Criminal Record Check will be required.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90954037