Role Sustainability Consultant
Salary: £30 000-£40 000 (Depending on Experience) + £5000 car allowance + bonus
Timely Recruit is recruiting for a Sustainability Consultant who will be tasked to reduce Co2, reduce energy consumption, advise on sustainability and take care of compliance needs. We are recruiting for one the UK’s leading energy/utility, waste and water consultancies. This position is due to growth within the business and the increased number of clients who they are working with to help achieve their sustainability aims.
About the Company:
It is one of UK’s leading energy/utility, waste and water consultancies who support Blue Chip clients and recognised as one of the fastest growing Private companies by Virgin Fast Track 100. As a business they procure half a billion pound of energy and waste each year.
Job Description Sustainability Consultant
You will be required to:
- Calculate our client’s carbon footprint, advise on offsetting and reduce Co2
- Devise Sustainability policies and strategies
- Devise CSR - (Corporate Social Responsibility) and Sustainability strategies and policies.
- Recommend courses of Sustainability action
- Create impact reports
- Engage with supply chains
- Engage with client staff
- Be aware of and implement best practice
You must possess:
- You will have experience working as a Sustainability Consultant
- You would have operated as a Sustainability Advisor (not only client side).
- You will have experience working as a Sustainability Consultant.
- Leading on Sustainability strategies.
- Managing utility consumption and reducing consumption.
- Excellent communication skills and confidence is key.
- Exposure to an array of sectors (if one of these is advising Private Equity this would be a bonus).
- CSR experience
- Knowledge of software systems used to collate, and present CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) data would be an advantage.
Sustainability, CSR, Utilities, Energy, Co2, Consumption, Compliance, Utility, Consultant, Supply Chain, Water, Electricity, Gas
If you meet these requirements and are interested to discuss the role, Please APPLY NOW!