Position: Gas Engineer
Location: South East London
Salary: £1000 - £1500 per week
Encore Energy are currently recruiting for an experienced Domestic Gas Engineer on a contract basis working for a well established heating company.
As a Domestic Gas Engineer you will be responsible for the installation of domestic boilers in customer's homes. Main responsibilities are as below:
- Installation of all types on boilers to include, swaps, conversions and full installs
- Adhering to Health and Safety Regulations at all times
The successful Domestic Gas Engineer will be required to work within South East London and will need to provide own van and tools.
- ACS - CCN1, CENWAT, CKR1, HTR1 & CPA1
- ACS Qualifications held for a least 2 years
- 3 - 5 days work
- Paid on a price per job basis
- Will need own van, tools, gas safe
- Materials provided
- On going contract
For more information on this Domestic Gas Engineer position, hit apply now, email your CV to (url removed) or call Dani Payne on (phone number removed).
Encore Personnel is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Encore Personnel is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy