We are looking for experienced Smart Meter Engineer's to join their expanding instillation team in the South. This excellent organisation with a long-standing, well established presence in the energy sector. They have exceptional health and safety standards, and their productivity targets give employees the time to carry out work safely and efficiently.
As well as providing work thanks to the nationwide roll out, this client can offer genuine scope for long-term career progression for a smart meter engineer for those with high standards of performance and an exceptional work ethic.
The successful smart meter engineer must have in date CCN1 or CMA1, MET1, Level 2 Smart Metering and MOCOPA or EUSR, WL1-OP1 or WL1-OP3 qualifications as well as a full UK driver's license.
As a Smart Meter Engineer, your main responsibilities will be:
- Provide Installations to domestic properties
- Manage own Stock levels on van and/or via 'dropbox' facilities
- Provide first-class customer service and support
- Provide customers with energy efficiency advice
- Ensure all worksheet submissions are accurate and timely
- Work closely with the Smart Metering Operations Manager to ensure daily/monthly/quarterly targets are met
- Plan, organise and manage own workload to ensure all company deadlines are met
- Resolution of customer queries in a professional and efficient manner
- Any other duties that may be deemed appropriate to this role
- A certain level of flexibility will be required regarding the job role and responsibilities to fulfil this position
- Salary - £33,000 plus annual retention bonus of £3000
- Hours - 40 hours per week on a rota basis between 8:00 - 4:30
- Monday - Friday no weekends
- Annual Leave 20 Days
- Company vehicle supplied
If you are interested in this excellent opportunity with a company who are a major name in energy and offers a culture which allows for hard working Smart Meter Engineers to really be rewarded don't hesitate to contact Jenni on 01614166135