Capital Outsourcing Group's client is a principal contractor supporting and providing engineering resource to Openreach for over 24 years. They have been awarded several new Openreach contracts for which we are currently looking for the very best talent.
In your role you will be responsible for:
* Excavating in the highways and complying with NRSWA Code of Practice 1991 and HSG47
* Installing new duct work and chambers
* Clearing blockages
* Rod, Rope and Testing
* Compliance with Specification for Reinstatement of Openings in Highways (SROH)
* Communications with internal and external customers and maintaining a positive, professional image of the Company.
You will have the following qualifications and be able to prove experience and competence:
* Must hold a full UK driving licence for at least 12 months with no more than 6 points on your licence.
* Hold valid NRSWA street works Operative units 1 to 9 including the Openreach Civils accreditation modules
* Competent in the use of mechanical Civils equipment
* Risk assessment and hazard identification and a strong focus on Health and Safety practices.
What’s on offer for successful candidates?
* Competitive earning potential - salary negotiable depending upon experience
* Full tooling, PPE and uniform
* Fully expensed and maintained company vehicle
* Personal accident insurance
* Excellent career progression opportunities
If you believe that you are the right fit, have the skills and expertise to add to the existing team and are looking to join a Company where progression is a core value, please contact contact Capital Outsourcing Group on (phone number removed), Monday - Friday 8.30am - 5pm
Alternatively, please click "Apply"
Please note, if you do not hear from us following your application after 5 working days, please assume you are unsuccessful