Job Title - Regulatory Specialist
Salary - Competitive Salary plus Veolia Benefits *listed below
Location - Tidworth
Hours - Full Time, 40 Hours per week, Monday to Friday
We have an excellent opportunity for a highly skilled and passionate Regulatory Specialist to join our water and wastewater team in Tidworth.
What you’ll do
The successful candidate will lead on regulatory requirements, compliance, reporting, and stakeholder engagement to ensure Veolia meets all regulatory, legal and environmental requirements.
Day to day responsibilities:
- Ensure compliance with all Veolia and Health & Safety policies and procedures.
- Work within Ofwat and CMOS requirements to ensure compliance with all aspects of financial and market framework.
- Provide guidance and subject matter expertise on service obligations, reporting, compliance and act as the main point of contact for all regulatory issues, communications, events, and activities.
- Ensure annual return process is completed accurately and on time.
- Ensure all regulatory requirements are clearly understood, communicated, and completed.
- Assure the Contract Manager and General Manager that all regulatory requirements are being met adequately.
- Co-ordinate with commercial and legal teams to ensure compliance with Developer Services processes and requirements.
- Ensure performance and compliance reporting relating to licence and permit conditions are accurate, submitted on time, and agreed with relevant internal teams.
- Provide guidance on new and/or updated regulatory requirements.
- Co-ordinate with Contract Managers and water quality team to ensure compliance with all DWI requirements and submissions, as well as EA requirements and submissions.
The experience you will need
- Previous and proven experience in a similar role within a regulated water or water and sewerage company.
- Excellent report-writing and presentation skills.
- Must be able to demonstrate a good understanding of water wholesale market requirements.
- Educated to degree standard or appropriately QBE.
*Benefits you will receive within this role are
- Eligible for Annual Performance Bonus
- Eligible for Company Car or Company Car Allowance
- The option to join the Veolia Pension Scheme
- Access to Veolia Rewards, benefits and discounts
- 25 days annual leave + statutory bank holidays
Who is Veolia?
We are the UK leader in Environmental Solutions. We offer services and expertise in waste, water and energy management helping to build a more sustainable future. As a global organisation, our work focuses on delivering simple but innovative solutions to preserving natural resources, reducing pollution and protecting our environment.
We live in a world that needs to take care of its resources, and our mission is to 'Resource the World'. Improving communities and protecting the environment are right at the heart of our business.
It takes more than just words and ambition to achieve this, it takes the daily efforts of thousands of people across the UK to bring it to life. Together our employees make our communities better. They are the resourcers, behind the resources.
Veolia is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All applicants meeting the minimum criteria for the role will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, gender or gender expression, disability, race or ethnicity, religion or belief, sexual orientation, or veteran status.