Position: Gas Engineer
Location: Bolton, Bury and Oldham areas
Salary: £750 per week
Encore Energy are currently recruiting for an experienced Gas Engineer on a contract basis working for local plumbing and heating company that specialise in insurance works and private customers
As a Gas Engineer you will be responsible for the installation of domestic boilers in customer's homes. Main responsibilities are as below:
- Installation of all types on boilers to include, swaps, conversions and full installs
- There will be a requirement to take on Servicing and Breakdowns if the installations are quiet.
- Adhering to Health and Safety Regulations at all times
The successful Gas Engineer will be required to work within the Bury, Bolton and Oldham areas and will need to provide own van and tools
- ACS - CCN1, CENWAT, CKR1, HTR1 & CPA1
- ACS Qualifications held for a least 2 years
- Excellent first time fix rate
- Must be able to commit to 5 days per week
- Paid on a day rate basis
- Could have the opportunity for a permanent position after 6 months
- Will need own van, tools, gas safe for the contract period
- Immediate starts available
For more information on this Gas Engineer position, hit apply now, email your CV to or call Tess Dawes on .
Encore Personnel is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.