Location: Office Based, Newcastle Upon Tyne
Salary: Depending on Experience
Type: Permanent, Full Time
Green is the pioneer for making energy smart and insightful. Incorporating artificial intelligence and state of the art technologies we are able to offer a simple, modern and clear approach to all of our customers energy needs.
Reporting directly to the senior management team, you will be leading Green’s launch into the prepayment energy market, building upon Green’s success in the domestic market to disrupt the current status quo.
- Experience in prepayment energy at a senior level.
- Strong communication skills: ability to communicate technical arguments to non-technical audiences (essential)
- Able to prioritise tasks, and to manage conflicting demands on time and resources, to deliver objectives
- Positive can do attitude looking able to deliver in a fast paced environment
- Lead upon the expansion of Green’s traditional prepayment offer and our launch into Smart Prepay.
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders to meet key deadlines.
- Ownership of entire customer and supplier life cycle.
- Ability to affect and improve end to end processes.
- Leading and mentoring a team while delivering development plans to maximise potential
How to apply for the Head of Prepayment Energy job
If you have the skills and experience required for this Head of Prepayment Energy job, just click "apply" today and watch out for an email giving you more information on how to tailor your application and provide a cover letter or any other supporting documents you may have.
You must be eligible to work in the UK