The Market Access/HEOR Manager is responsible for supporting the development, planning and execution of the market access/HEOR strategies and activities for EUSA Pharma portfolio products.
In this role, the Market Access/HEOR Manager will provide strategic initiatives and the ability to develop and execute HEOR strategies and manage tactical activities in order to develop meaningful value stories and HTA solutions to ensure optimal product reimbursement and favourable pricing across EUSA territories. This will require coordinating and managing of both internal and external stakeholders in order to optimise launch sequence and price management across the EUSA territories within the strategic plan.
This role will be based at our Hemel Hempstead site, with flexible working.
Applicants must be based in the UK with the right to live/work in the EU.
Key Activities / Decision Areas
Planning and strategy development
- Support the development of the market access/HEOR plan for EUSA Pharma products including implementation and execution of market access/HEOR tools.
- Optimize launch sequence based on HEOR and other considerations.
- Propose optimal market access and HEOR tactics/strategies in line with the product global lifecycle management.
- Conduct HEOR tools/modelling and adopt to the country level as needed
- In-depth review of current and future products to ensure all routes for access are maximised and that the countries with the highest funding potential are prioritized.
- Propose the optimal Market access scenarios including development of supportive RWE
- Project management including vendor activities in line with EUSA internal processes
Cross functional collaboration
- Collaborate with the relevant functions to execute and implement optimal HEOR/market access strategies.
- Early engagement with the key internal stakeholders to ensure strategic insights and alignment.
- Generate comprehensive value stories, tailored value propositions and training materials for use by affiliates.
- Identify evidence gaps and support evidence generation and dissemination.
- Ensure transfer of clinical and scientific data necessary to construct the health economic dossiers and budget impact models.
- Partner with affiliates on local submissions and assist in development of national, regional and local market access/HEOR and pricing strategies.
- Conduct targeted research with payers, physicians and patients when and where applicable.
- Liaise with country experts both internal and external to ensure all considerations and up to date insights are considered to construct and support the local HTA and price application.
- Support and leverage key account capabilities for local access.
- Develop the supportive market access tools for stakeholder engagement and communication strategies.
- Develop HEOR/Market access tools to allow countries optimal and innovative access and funding schemes appropriate for EUSA Pharma and the local Healthcare system.
Project management and execution
- Manage the alternative funding routes for EUSA Pharma portfolio drugs
- Develop key value messages and value propositions, core value dossiers, objection handler and negotiation strategies to support pricing and reimbursement applications.
- Lead market access research projects in order to define the optimal patient journey and regional access strategy and define pricing corridors.
- Collaborate in the MA roadmap for optimal product lifecycle management and pricing strategies.
- Provide country level support to EUSA Pharma affiliates to support the local HTA submissions and appraisals.
- Engage and manage external agency support as and where necessary.
- Coordinate the execution timelines set out by the authorities and ensure necessary organisational inputs to respond and progress to a successful conclusion.
- Keep the internal stakeholders fully informed of progress, success and deviations from the plan.
Payer funding landscape
- Anticipate the changing payer, pricing and reimbursement landscape across EUSA Pharma territories to inform the Market Access/HTA/HEOR strategy.
- Monitor the reimbursement environment using a variety of sources and synthesizing relevant information to develop strategic plans.
Technical / Professional Expertise
- Previous HTA and pricing strategies experience
- Demonstrable experience of supporting HTA submissions across multiple markets or regions
- Experience in preparing HTA dossiers/pricing scenarios in Oncology and/or Orphan and Rare disease therapy areas
- Ability to understand and interpret complex clinical and product trial data
- Experience of overseeing price and reimbursement sequencing across EU region
- Knowledge of pharma economic, budget impact models and price modelling skills
- Higher level degree in life sciences and or economics
- Preferably higher level qualification to support knowledge of Health Economics and Pricing
- Fluent written and spoken English. Other languages an advantage
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the on-going needs of the organisation.