We are working alongside a global, financial services organisation to provide a world class energy management service covering their coroprate portfolio. Working for a leading Facilities Management provider comprising multiple premises, both owned and sub-let throughout the UK.
Key Responsibilities include;
- To identify, develop and implement new energy related opportunities.
- Carry out all energy related tasks to ensure service provision and compliance
- To motivate and train colleagues and customer organisations in good energy management practices
- Maintain a thorough understanding of the energy requirements (legal, statutory and technical issues) which are applicable to and/or affect the Clients business.
- Promote energy efficiency and provide advice and support for the development of energy efficient practices
- Develop and implement energy saving conservation measures (ECM’s) with associated Return on Investment (ROI)
- Develop and advise on energy solutions, developing these into working project
- Completion of a recognised degree or equivalent in engineering (e.g. mechanical or electrical)
- Competency in current energy and utility benchmark techniques and statistical analysis
- Working knowledge of energy M&T software.
- Project management experience
- Understand the principles behind HVAC, refrigeration and Lighting operation and system design / integration
- Full UK driving licence