An Integrated Energy Company is looking to accentuate the recent expansion of their Light Products desk in London.
The role will encompass physical trading of Naphtha/Condensates/Gasoline across the European markets, along with the associated derivatives.
Role Responsibilities for Light Ends Trader:
- Trading of physical oil products.
- Managing price risk exposure on the trading book.
- Negotiating term and spot contracts with producers, refiners and traders.
- Hedging & speculative derivatives trading.
- Work closely with external counter-parties and colleagues to handle export/import data.
- Trade across the European markets and exploit global arbitrage opportunities by liaising with internal and external counterparts.
- Collaborate with the petrochemical, refining & marketing teams to optimise the supply of feedstock and the sale of products.
- Provide support to business development/origination teams.
Individual Attributes for Light Ends Trader: