Our client is a national heating contractor specialising within the local authority sector.They are currently recruiting for a domestic gas engineer to join their team on a permanent PAYE basis.The Role:- Servicing, Fault Finding, and Repairs within domestic social housing properties.
- Working in the South London area.Requirements:- 4 years’ experience as a qualified gas/heating engineer
- Experience in servicing boilers, gas appliances as well as strong fault finding/diagnostics and repair skills.
- ACS qualifications incl. CCN1, CKR1, HTR1 and CENWAT or CEN1 and WAT1
- Full UK Driving LicenceThe Package:- Van, Fuel card, PDA, Mobile phone, Uniform, PPE
- Salary: £35,000 per annum
- Contracted to 42.5 hours per week Mon-Fri
- Overtime paid at time and a half
- Call out 1 week in 4 paid £400 per week - guarantees an extra £5,200 per annum
- OTE £40,000 per annum
- 21 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Pension Scheme
To apply please use an up to date CV and one of our team will be in touch.Heating, Gas, Engineer, Service, Breakdown