Energy Assets is a leading independent metering services, asset management and utility network construction company. Energy Assets is one of Britain’s fastest growing independent I&C multi-utility metering businesses, network construction and asset adoption services, helping private and public sectors to improve their energy efficiency through ground-breaking technologies, data analytics and innovative customer-focused processes. As an accredited meter asset manager, meter operator and data collector/aggregator, we work alongside major energy suppliers and partner some of the biggest brands.We are currently in the market looking to recruit an Electrical Operations and Compliance Manager for a Field based role covering our England & Wales operations.We will offer a highly competitive salary and Benefits package for this position however it will be based on individual experience.Main duties for the role:
- Lead the electrical operational competency process, ensuring compliance with relevant legislation and group policies and procedures. To include construction, maintenance and production of MI to ensure visibility of data accuracy, manage effective audit process and ensure escalation of identified issues.
- Assist operations with the management & procurement of electrical materials for projects in advance of the programme. Engaging with suppliers to ensure procurement of materials in line with DNO/IDNO specifications.Trial new products and review existing products to ensure the company obtains quality products for competitive prices in a timely fashion.
- Carry out operational audits and competency assessments to support retention of associated accreditations and establish agreed minimum standards of performance are maintained.
- Health and Safety responsibilities for on and off site activities with regard to the companies, staff, independent installers, client staff and the general public.
- Provide support and lead when required on incident investigations.
- Assume a lead role supporting operations in dealing with electrical technical work such as 11kV substation connections and complex commercial connections, liaising with the DNO/IDNO and or customer as required.
To be considered for this position you will have at least 2-3 years previous experience as a manager within a utility setting. You must be able to demonstrate working knowledge of electrical distribution installation standards up to and including 11kv. You will have the relevant demonstrable knowledge and experience to act as the authorising officer under the NERS accreditation scheme for operations and cable jointing up to 33kV. You will possess excellent problem solving skills with proactive approach to work, excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritise tasks and objectives are essential criteria for the position.To apply for the positon please send an updated cv to the Energy Assets recruitment team for further review. Only suitable candidates will be contacted regarding the vacancy.