This is a self employed position.
Our client is a nationwide company offering its green energy services to domestic property owners.They help people to save money by making their properties more environmentally sound and more energy efficient.
They work with the Energy Company Obligation (ECO) government backed scheme and have direct long-term contracts with major utility companies.
The business is growing and to support that growth, they are looking for an experienced Gas Engineer to support their National Sales team.Essential requirements:
Desirable requirements:Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Knowledge of the energy industry
- Is a proven, certified and registered Gas Engineer with 5 years’ experience
- Is self-motivated and driven with a positive attitude
- Can produce and submit paperwork that is accurate and compliant
- Has excellent verbal/written communication skills, building great relationships with customers
- Has a desire to develop further and learn new skills
- Is professional, reliable, confident, hard-working, and well presented
- Is able to use an apple iPad
- Has a clean driving licence and own vehicle
- Attending pre-booked appointments and installing replacement boilers
- Carrying out all necessary health and safety checks and risk assessments prior to installation
- Complying with contractual procedures, statutory regulations and internal processes
- Working without supervision and using own initiative
- Ensuring all company property is safeguarded, maintained and returned
- Ensuring all materials, tools and safety equipment are safe and suitable for the job
- Maintaining personal productivity in line with the business requirements
- Will be practical work on your own initiative and have a strong work ethic
- Will be self-motivated, well presented and have a professional, can-do attitude
Company product training will be given to support the successful candidate.Salary/package:
OTE £70,000 per annum. This is a full-time, self-employed role which is field-based working Monday to Friday with flexible working hours.