Business Development Manager for the UK – Hobro (Denmark) or the UK
Home Based in the UK
Would you like to promote growth, profitability and sustainability within the renewable business? To source for land and professionals in order to develop mainly green field wind projects?
Eurowind Energy A/S is a Danish limited liability company, which over the years has become a leading developer and operator of photovoltaic and wind turbine projects. The company has more than 1.300 MW of operating assets under management in several countries across Europe and has been increasing its presence throughout the European market, including the UK. This job offers you the possibility of being the go-to-person for all matters related to the UK market, while being part of a solid international group.
Based in Hobro (Denmark) or in the UK, the Business Developer will report to the Head of Project Development.
Main duties and responsibilities are exclusively related to the UK market and include:
- Developing and proposing the business development strategy, KPIs and main goals for the market
- Sourcing for land and professionals in order to develop mainly green field wind projects as well as solar projects
- Promoting growth, profitability and sustainability of the market
- Drafting and presenting annual budgets for the market
- Identifying, assessing and facilitating business development opportunities for wind and solar
- Facilitating the link between all local partners to the headquarters in DK
- Coordinating external project developers or professionals, assuring compliance with the signed agreements
- Sourcing, assessing and proposing project acquisition opportunities, incl. participation in potential M&A transactions
- Performing market analysis, feasibility and risk assessment studies on projects
- Contributing to the definition and preparation of a sustainable development strategy,
- Potentially build and lead an organization to develop renewable projects
- Assuring constant monitoring of the defined objectives
The ideal profile:
- Has at least three years of experience working within renewable energy (wind/solar) from the UK market with similar role
- Has solid and verifiable experience in green field wind project development in the UK from land scouting to RTB phase, incl. knowing and complying with national, regional and local regulation
- Has an ability to work in several projects at the same time
- Is proficient in MS Office tools
- Has outstanding project management skills
- Has strong analytical, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Has a university degree with strong academic credentials
Furthermore, you could have experience/skills in:
- Managing the construction of utility scale wind or PV plants until commissioning phase
- General management
- M&A, financing and PPA negotiations
The salary package and conditions offered will correspond to the required qualifications and background.
If you wish to apply for the position, please use the link below. Should you have any questions before applying, please feel free to contact Head of Project Development, Jeppe Udby on telephone number +45 30214445.
The Eurowind-Group develops, sells and manages wind turbine- and solar parks in Denmark and abroad. Based on a considerable own portfolio, we perform both technical and financial management of projects. We experience and expect a sustained economic growth in the number of developed projects and companies in management.
Read more about Eurowind Energy A/S on our homepage or LinkedIn.
Application deadline: 4 October 2020