This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading engineering business during a period of continued growth as they support the Oil & Gas, Petrochemical and Renewable Energy sectors.
Role & Responsibilities
• The successful candidate must have demonstrable experience supporting major projects during the design and construction phase.
• The role will be supporting numerous projects during various stages including pre-FEED, FEED and EPC.
• Producing detailed logic linked project plans in Primavera P6.
• Experience can cover any combination of Oil & Gas, Wind and Renewable energy both onshore and offshore.
• Ensure integration of project control procedures into the project delivery process.
• Provide expert advice including daily, weekly or monthly schedule updates.
• Production of monthly planning reports, resource updates and projections.
• Production of ad hoc reports informing the Project Manager of significant schedule impacts and their effect on progress and completion.
• Prepare information and attend regular planning and progress meetings.
Key Skills & Knowledge
• Must be proficient with Primavera P6.
• Previous experience supporting major energy projects (eg. LNG, petrochemical or refining).
• Previous site experience beneficial but not essential.
• Planning and organising, communication, team working and problem solving.
• Good level of numeracy, literacy and IT knowledge.
• Initially c.6-12 month contract but likely to be extended beyond for a contract role while for a staff candidate there are excellent career opportunities and a market leading package