Project Resource Scheduler
£19,000-£27,000 P/A (Depending on Experience)
Alecto Recruitment is proud to be recruiting on behalf of an excellent Multi-disciplined Civil Engineering company based in North Cambridge.
To allocate work activity in line with client needs across a team of operatives/sub- contractors spread nationwide ensuring key SLAs are consistently met. Liaise with the client to resolve queries in relation to the works being undertaken/completed providing regular updates on progress as required.
- Effectively plan works daily for dedicated resource, ensuring client SLAs and crew profitability targets are met consistently
- Line manage dedicated resource on site to ensure works go ahead, and to assist with queries and on-site issues
- Liaise directly with the client/third parties to resolve queries/issues relating to the work being undertaken
- Liaise with third parties for specialist requirements (e.g. Traffic management, pest control, electricians)
- Submission of permits on NAR database in advance of works being completed, liaising with Highways Authorities as required to ensure works go ahead wherever possible, and manage through to completion ensuring permit is closed on
completion of works with measure provided by engineers on site
- Utilise specialist/area-specific knowledge and contacts for dedicated areas where laws and regulations may differ from standard (e.g. Scotland)
- Complete specialist application forms for permits such as TTROs
- Monitor daily submissions on GEO-Sight and report findings/anomalies to operatives/sub-contractors for correction escalating to Resource Scheduling
Manager as appropriate, with a focus on reviewing all photos to avoid FPNs and
Highway Defects wherever possible
- Manage orders through to completion on internal and client databases in real time ensuring data entry is accurate and complete
- Manage interim reinstatements and Highways Authority defects to ensure all are within SLA and fines and associated costs are kept to a minimum
- Produce J-orders, organise stock takes, materials and stores where required
- Ensure DFEs are updated and correct prior to billing, including all additional costs for applications and traffic management are applied, and any discrepancies between original job packs and works required on site are corrected
- Check and sign off invoices to be passed to Resource Scheduling Manager
- Good organisational skills with the ability to prioritise effectively, manage conflicting priorities and achieve deadlines
- Good eye for detail, completing work with a high degree of accuracy
- Able to work in a fast paced, changing environment taking commercially astute decisions
- Able to receive constructive feedback, maintain respect and mutually agree any action required for you to take in response
- Wants to be part of a team, wants to succeed as a team
- Good IT skills, competent with the use of internet, email and Microsoft (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Motivated and enthusiastic, able to work independently using own initiative as well as part of a dynamic team
- NRSWA/HAUC knowledge desirable
The salary is dependent on the experience.
£19,000-£27,000 p/a + company bonus and benefits (Health care, pension etc)
To apply for this role and find out more details, please forward your CV to .
Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately.
We thank all applicants who respond, but only those short listed will be contacted.