- Gas Breakdown Engineer
- Oxfordshire area
- Key Worker contract
We have placed a number of engineers in this company and they all rate the working environment as a 10/10. This contractor has secured a large government contact to maintain a large housing estate across Oxfordshire. They are seeking a proven Gas & Oil Engineer to join the team as a Breakdown Engineer.
As the Gas Engineer you will be given booked appointments each day and you will be required to travel between properties to fix broken down boilers.
Could this role be for you?
- A proven track record in Gas breakdowns
- £32000 (up to £34000 if you have all Gas, Oftec and LPG) Standby and overtime OTE £40000
- Do you have all five core gas safety tickets on domestic & Oftec
- Manage your own day and use a tablet
- Excellent client facing skills.
- Van, fuel phone will be provided
Please contact James at Highfield to discuss on