My Client are currently looking for permanent Gas Service and Repair Engineers to work in the Barrow-In-Furness area for a leading Gas Company.
Working in domestic properties within the social housing sector, the suitable Gas Engineer must hold full domestic gas qualifications and be fully competent to work alone on domestic boiler breakdown repairs with a high first time fix record.
Your Duties will include;
- Diagnosing faults on all types of boilers
- Completing annual servicing of domestic boilers
- Providing Energy Efficiency advice
- Participating in a call out rota - usually 1 in 4 weeks – Paid Stand by
EXCELLENT Package/Benefits inc:
1. £35,000 salary
2. Bonus Scheme & overtime/call out
3. 22 days holiday +bank hols
4. Van& fuel card
5. Training and progression
6. Pension Scheme
To be considered for this role, you will need to be an experienced Gas Service and Repair Engineer with at least 3 years' previous.
Excellent customer service skills and hard work, reliable and provide high quality Service and Repair work. If you have all of these traits you will be very successful in this job